Design and Manufacturing
This platform will link up education, research and industry activities for a sustainable battery cell & pack production in Europe, aiming to support and accompany the setup of a competitive battery industry in Europe.
Dr. Didier Bloch
Co-Chair „Design and Manufacturing“
CEA – French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission
Phone +33 (0)438 785768
|© P. Avavian/CEA|
|© P. Avavian/CEA||
Overview of anydrous battery platform.
(supported by Horizon 2020)
- Aiming to build a more competitive Li-ion battery cell manufacturing ecosystem
- Increasing the production of Li-ion cells towards industrial scale
- Bringing together the most relevant European Li-ion cell pilot lines and the main stakeholders of the battery sector
- Creating of a standardised legal framework and a data exchange platform for the cooperation between industry, academia and pilot lines
Battery assembly line dedicated building.
Overview on representative research work (CEA)
- Battery to pack design thanks to multiscale and mustiphysic modelling tools
- Manufacturing, assembly and integration of battery
- All type of Li-ion batteries and post Li-ion are addressed, with a special focus on solid state battery development
- Promote lean manufacturing